Vinyl Flooring in Casselberry, FL
Don’t let old and outdated floors detract from your home any longer. Improve the look and feel of your home while increasing property value with vibrant new luxury vinyl tile or luxury vinyl plank flooring. Carr’s Flooring America offers the largest inventory of luxury vinyl flooring in the area. At our showroom in Casselberry, FL, you can browse our vinyl choices that come in various colors, patterns, textures, and cuts, giving you endless possibilities to match your style. When you buy our waterproof vinyl flooring, you get both functionality and beauty, along with a soft feeling underfoot. We believe the two should always go together and are happy to work with you to find your perfect floor and install it for you with our team of certified professionals. We offer comprehensive services ranging from product selection and custom measurements through final installation. Stop by our showroom today to view our product samples and chat with our flooring experts!
Types of Luxury Vinyl Flooring
Luxury vinyl is made to repel the most common forms of wear and tear experienced in the home. As one of our waterproof flooring solutions, you can put your fears behind you. Spills, leaks, pet accidents, and daily cleanup are no match for luxury vinyl flooring. While hardwood and carpet are not ideal for bathrooms and kitchens, our vinyl flooring is a great choice thanks to its moisture-repelling qualities. Whether you choose plank, tile, or sheet vinyl, you’ll have the opportunity to recreate the look of stone, porcelain, ceramic, hardwood, and many more! Learn more about our luxury vinyl selection:
- Luxury vinyl planks (LVP) are high-resolution flooring that mimics the look of natural wood. This budget-friendly hardwood alternative offers a soft feeling underfoot and no risk of warping or staining. You’ll find our LVP is produced with life-like textured grain patterns to match the look and feel of mahogany, oak, walnut, and many more wood species.
- Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) mimics the look of porcelain, ceramic, and natural stone tile. Never fear chips or cracks, as vinyl tiles can handle the impact of sharp and heavy objects. LVT is typically cut into square tiles, with most customers looking for the appearance of authentic ceramic flooring.
Benefits of Luxury Vinyl
With durability built to last, vinyl flooring is a happy medium for customers seeking beauty ad resilience at a budget-friendly price. We only carry luxury vinyl flooring from the best brands in the industry, so you know you are getting top-quality flooring that will last for many years. These brands include Core Elements, Downs H2O, Mannington, Shaw, Mohawk, and many more. Learn about luxury vinyl’s many benefits:
- Luxury vinyl is known for being made from waterproof materials that can withstand moisture and standing water, making it ideal for kitchens, basements, and bathrooms.
- Luxury vinyl is a tough surface that can withstand even the heaviest foot traffic and roughest wear and tear. It typically comes with a protective layer resistant to scratching, scuffing, chipping, and cracking.
- It’s easy to keep clean, and maintenance won’t take much of your time
- Vinyl is built to last and can withstand heavy foot traffic, high amounts of pressure, and can be used throughout your home.
Luxury Vinyl’s Low Maintenance & Waterproof Qualities
Our luxury vinyl flooring is strong enough to withstand spilling, wear and tear, accidents, and more. This makes it the perfect flooring for active families with pets and kids. We’re proud to say that our waterproof floors only require quick and easy sweeping and mopping when the need arises—nothing more. Our stock is waterproof down to its core so that it won’t expand, degrade, or rot regardless of where you put it or how wet it gets. When you follow these simple maintenance steps, your vinyl flooring will look brand new for several decades:
- Sweeping and vacuuming your surface regularly is advised to keep vinyl clean.
- A moist mop can easily remove most spills or messes with a little soap and water.
- Always avoid harsh chemicals and use a manufacturer-recommended floor cleaner.
Professional Luxury Vinyl Flooring Installation
When you’re looking to get luxury vinyl flooring installed in the Casselberry, FL, area, look no further than Carr’s Flooring America. Our in-house certified installers come with years of experience performing installations accurately, in a timely manner. We are so confident in the work of our installation team that we support their efforts with some of the industry’s best warranties available. Under our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee, you can give us a call within 30 days of your new floor’s installation if you find yourself unhappy with our work. We will gladly make any repairs free of charge. Our craftsmanship speaks for itself. Busy households and retired residents alike can schedule an installation time that works best for them. Our team will arrive punctually with state-of-the-art equipment to complete the job. You can count on us for quality and professionalism.
Contact us to get started with the flooring upgrade of your dreams. We proudly serve customers throughout Casselberry, Sanford, Apopka, FL, and the surrounding communities.